Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Janice Dickinson Model Agency Show, episode 1



I just watched the show and I'm thrilled how the first episode turned out. I was able to watch the show on YOU TUBE, because I'm currently in Africa on my Honeymoon. If you have not seen it, go to YOUTUBE.com and search : The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency S4E1P4



I must say it was fun to see how they edited my conversations and my confessionals. The Nicolita casting was in the forth "act" of the show. I had no idea what to expect Janice or the casting to be like. I definitely wanted to get the most out of this experience and out of the photo shoot for our 2009 Collection. I brought with me to the casting my photographer, John Ganun . John is an incredible photographer and has a great eye for detail. It was nice to have a second opinion to select Nicolita. In the casting, John and I choose Paulina, Traci, and CC to test shoot for NICOLITA. It was difficult to pick just one model and hope she would be great. Each girl had something different to offer as the face of NICOLITA. Once the models were made up in their NICOLITA hair and make up, then I was able to decide who was going to be the next NICOLITA model.
In our 2009 Collection, Nicolita travels to Italy and , ofcourse, has an Italian love interest. We picked Chandler to be Nicolita's Italian love interest. He did an amazing job considering this was his first job of the show. Can't wait to see episode 2 where they show the Nicolita photo shoot in action.

Besitos,

Nicole

No comments: